TROLLS WORLD TOUR (ORIGINAL MOTION PICTURE SOUNDTRACK) OUT NOW
CLICK HERE TO LISTEN
Link to soundtrack artwork Here
SOUNDTRACK EXECUTIVE PRODUCED BY JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE & LUDWIG GÖRANSSON
FEATURES MUSIC FROM TIMBERLAKE, SZA, ANDERSON .PAAK, KELLY CLARKSON, DIERKS BENTLEY, ANNA KENDRICK, MARY J BLIGE AND MORE
DREAMWORKS ANIMATION’S TROLLS WORLD TOUR THE FILM ARRIVES IN THEATERS APRIL 10TH
(New York, New York – March 13, 2020) – RCA Records releases Trolls World Tour (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack). The 20 track soundtrack was executive produced by ten-time Grammy® winner, four-time Emmy® winner, and Academy Award® nominee Justin Timberlake and Grammy® and Academy Award® winning composer/producer Ludwig Göransson. In addition, Timberlake wrote and performed new original music specifically for the film, which also includes music from the cast and some of today’s top artists including SZA, Anderson .Paak, Kelly Clarkson, HAIM, Mary J. Blige, Anna Kendrick, George Clinton, Dierks Bentley, Anthony Ramos and more (full track list below). The soundtrack accompanies the highly anticipated feature film Trolls World Tour, an all-star sequel to DreamWorks Animation’s 2016 musical hit, which hits theaters April 10th.
Last month, SZA and Timberlake teamed up to release the soundtrack’s first single and music video, “The Other Side.” Upon impact at radio the track closed out the week #18 on Canada’s Top 40 chart. Critically the track received praise from The New York Times, USA Today, Vulture, Rolling Stone, Fader, High Snobiety, Entertainment Weekly, Vibe and more. Earlier this week, Anderson .Paak and Timberlake released an additional track and lyric video from the soundtrack, “Don’t Slack.” Both tracks were co-written and co-produced by Timberlake.
Trolls World Tour Original Motion Picture Soundtrack follows the highly successful #1 children’s soundtrack for DreamWorks Animation’s 2016 musical hit Trolls, which was also produced by Timberlake. The soundtrack featured the 4X platinum selling song, “CAN’T STOP THE FEELING!,” which became the best-selling song of 2016, debuted #1 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart, won the Grammy® Award for Best Song For Visual Media and secured multiple nominations including an Academy Award®, a Golden Globe and many more.
Trolls World Tour (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Track List
- The Other Side – SZA & Justin Timberlake
- Trolls Wanna Have Good Times – Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, James Corden, Ester Dean, Icona Pop, Kenan Thompson & the Pop Trolls
- Don’t Slack – Anderson .Paak & Justin Timberlake
- It’s All Love – Anderson .Paak, Justin Timberlake, Mary J. Blige & George Clinton
- Just Sing – Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, Kelly Clarkson, Mary J. Blige, Anderson .Paak & Kenan Thompson
- One More Time – Anthony Ramos
- Atomic Dog World Tour Remix – George Clinton and Parliament Funkadelic, Anderson .Paak & Mary J. Blige
- Rainbows, Unicorns, Everything Nice – Walt Dohrn & Joseph Shirley
- Rock N Roll Rules – HAIM & Ludwig Göransson
- Leaving Lonesome Flats – Dierks Bentley
- Born to Die – Kelly Clarkson
- Trolls 2 Many Hits Mashup – Anna Kendrick, Justin Timberlake, James Corden, Icona Pop & the Pop Trolls
- Barracuda – Rachel Bloom
- Yodel Beat – Ludwig Göransson
- Crazy Train – Rachel Bloom
- I Fall to Pieces – Sam Rockwell
- Perfect for Me – Justin Timberlake
- Rock You Like a Hurricane – Rachel Bloom
- It’s All Love (History of Funk) – Anderson .Paak, Mary J. Blige & George Clinton
- Just Sing (Trolls World Tour) – Justin Timberlake, Anna Kendrick, James Corden, Kelly Clarkson, George Clinton, Mary J. Blige, Anderson .Paak, Rachel Bloom, Kenan Thompson, Anthony Ramos, Red Velvet, Icona Pop, Kunal Nayyar & Sam Rockwell
About Trolls World Tour
Anna Kendrick and Justin Timberlake return in Trolls World Tour, an all-star sequel to DreamWorks Animation’s 2016 musical hit. In an adventure that will take them well beyond what they’ve known before, Poppy (Kendrick) and Branch (Timberlake) discover that they are but one of six different Trolls tribes scattered over six different lands and devoted to six different kinds of music: Funk, Country, Techno, Classical, Pop and Rock. Their world is about to get a lot bigger and a whole lot louder.
A member of hard-rock royalty, Queen Barb (Rachel Bloom), aided by her father King Thrash (Ozzy Osbourne), wants to destroy all other kinds of music to let rock reign supreme. With the fate of the world at stake, Poppy and Branch, along with their friends — Biggie (James Corden), Chenille (Caroline Hjelt), Satin (Aino Jawo), Cooper (Ron Funches) and Guy Diamond (Kunal Nayyar) — set out to visit all the other lands to unify the Trolls in harmony against Barb, who’s looking to upstage them all.
Cast as members of the different musical tribes is one of the largest, and most acclaimed, groups of musical talent ever assembled for an animated film. From the land of Funk are Mary J. Blige, George Clinton and Anderson .Paak. Representing Country is Kelly Clarkson as Delta Dawn, with Sam Rockwell as Hickory and Flula Borg as Dickory. J Balvin brings Reggaeton, while Ester Dean adds to the Pop tribe. Anthony Ramos brings the beat in Techno and Jamie Dornan covers smooth jazz. World-renowned conductor and violinist Gustavo Dudamel appears as Trollzart and Charlyne Yi as Pennywhistle from the land of Classical. And Kenan Thompson raps as a newborn Troll named Tiny Diamond.
Trolls World Tour is directed by Walt Dohrn, who served as co-director on Trolls, and is produced by returning producer Gina Shay. The film is co-directed by David P. Smith and co-produced by Kelly Cooney Cilella, both of whom worked on the first Trolls.