This position is an unpaid internship. Duration of internships determined by individual school program.
Sony Music Canada carries on the Canadian operations of Sony Music Entertainment, a global recorded music company with a roster that includes both Canadian and international artists, as well as a vast catalogue that comprises some of the most important recordings in history.
As a Creative Services Intern, you will have the opportunity to observe and assist our Creative Services Manager along with our in-house team of creative professionals supporting Sony Music’s artist marketing, sales, and corporate initiatives. Project experience may include:
- Assist in the day-to-day activities of the department
- Online research and analysis
- On and off-site video production support
- Assist in preparing reports
- Updating artist and corporate websites
- Social media support
- Brainstorming ideas/materials for projects
- Assisting in the planning and procurement of promotional materials
- Enrolled in a Post Secondary program
- Avid social media user (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, etc.)
- Web savvy with excellent internet research and computer skills
- Familiar with online music platforms/services (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.)
- Interested in music and the music industry
- Knowledgeable about current trends
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and motivated
- Basic skills in HTML/CSS, Photoshop and WordPress are considered an asset
The internship will operate within normal business hours and candidates should be available to participate in the program at least 3 days a week.
Benefits: While the internship is unpaid, interns receive a per diem to help cover the cost of transportation and meals.
Applying: If you are interested in applying for a Digital Services internship, please send your resume to [email protected] and include “Digital Services Internship” in the subject line.
Sony Music Entertainment Canada, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sony Music Entertainment Canada, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.