Category: Artist Marketing
Work Location: Liberty Village, Toronto
Job Type & Duration: Part-time Internship, 3 –6 months
Compensation: Paid Internship
Shift Information: At least 3 days a week, 9AM to 5PM, up to 24 hours a week
At Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc., we fuel the creative journey. We have played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We have nurtured some of music’s most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators.
As a Marketing Intern you will have the opportunity to observe and assist our team of Marketing Managers who are responsible for the overall management of artist projects, including:
Researching historical data and social analytics for marketing plans
- Submitting award certifications
- Brainstorming ideas/materials for marketing projects
- Assisting in the planning and execution of events for various projects
- Assist with pulling streaming and sales data for weekly reports
- Preparing smart links for priority releases
- Enrolled in a post-secondary or training program with a focus on music, entertainment, or marketing.
- Professional attitude with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Creative and detail oriented with a strong desire to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Self-starter and a team player
- Knowledge of the music industry, current music and pop culture is an asset.
- Avid social media user on all platforms, a major plus for TikTok, Triller, Twitch and Instagram
A modern, diverse and innovative work environment. As well as an investment in your learning & development.
How To Apply
If you are interested in applying for a Marketing Internship, please send your resume to i[email protected] and include “Artist Marketing Internship” in the subject line.
Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Sony Music Entertainment Canada, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Sony Music Entertainment Canada, Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.